Followers

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Flowers 4U


Good evening everyone, sorry I am late but I have been holiday clothes shopping with the kids, and the day has ran away with me.


This little cutie is Flowers 4U from Mo Manning, and has been coloured to match the papers from Noor Design.


I have dabbed structure paste on the flowers, I love how it keeps it's peaks when it dries.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

MKX-623 30mm white cottage roses
MKX-620 white Tuscany roses
MKX-232 white lilies
MKX-534 ivory pearl drop trim
MKX-014 25mm open ivory rose
MKX-014 15 mm open ivory rose

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



6 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! Love the cute image and your colouring matches the papers perfectly. I rather like the border, is it a punch or a die. Hope you had a good shopping trip. By the way have you reached your goal with your weight loss yet? Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra,
      Yes it's a martha Stewart border punch, I don't know the name I'm afraid.
      I did, I smashed it! I was hoping for my 4 stone award, and clocked up a loss of 4 stone 3.5 lbs!
      Hugs x

      Delete
    2. Oh, Becky I'm so pleased for you. It takes a lot of commitment to lose all that weight. You family must be really proud of you. Congratulations!!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love the pearl string at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card that's a fab stamp and design perfect hope you enjoyed your shop Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and the image is adorable. Love her curly hair. Well done on smashing through your target. I am very jealous!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete