Followers

Saturday 29 August 2015

I Forgot with A Colouring Challenge

Hello everyone, Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse and Passionate Paper Creations over on Facebook are in cahoots this weekend, there is a colouring competition using I Forgot, which is why my elephant is brown, not hugely exciting, but it matches my papers. And Rhea at PPC has a link to enter a competition to win an image from Mo's shop, it really is worth giving both pages a look.

 All of my embellies are from Live and Love Crafts, and there is currently a Bank Holiday sale on there too, all of the info is on the home page of the store.


I have used my distress reinkers to colour the image in, I'll be doing a blog post soon showing how I transport my inks, I recently took them to Greece this way. I do like my markers, but nothing comes close to my inks and being able to take them with me is amazing.


 Here's a close up of the cutie.

Hugs,

Becky xx


5 comments:

  1. This is stunning and wonderful colouring :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweetie! Wonderful card Becky. He matches your papers beautifully and your embellishments are to die for. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Ellie is adorable and coloured to perfection. Another Becky stunner!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful image just so lovely A fabulous card as always look forward to the ink transport details hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very lovely card Becky. The elephant is so cute!

    ReplyDelete