Followers

Monday 23 July 2018

A New Clock For My Craft Room


Morning everyone, I have been wanting to update the clock in my craft room for a while, and as soon as I saw these stamps I knew I had to use these. I actually butchered my old clock for the mechanism, lol.


I've masked the two images together, first off I stamped TILDA IN WONDERLAND using a TIM HOLTZ STAMPING PLATFORM and making sure that the paper is flush to the edge, with the magnets in place as you don't want the paper to move. I then stmped the same tilda to a post it note, making sure that I stamped where it is sticky. The next step was to cut around Tilda pretty much on the outline, and then stick this over the stamped Tilda. This is where the platform comes into it's all, lay the image that you want to appear to be behind on top of Tilda in the place that you want, in this case it is the TILDA IN WONDERLAND CLOCK, close the lid to pick up the stamp, ink it up and then stamp. The beauty of this is if you need to add more ink then you can as your paper is firmly in place, and the stamp will stamp in the exact same place again.


I have coloured Tilda in with distress reinkers, to match the papers from Maja Design, I have used several sheets from the DENIM & FRIENDS 6x6 PAPER PAD, I mean she had to be in blue, right?


I have also used distress reinkers on the CLOCK but mailny for shadow and to make it look old.


I have cut a BACKGROUND HEARTS DOOHICKEY in two, and had it overhang the image here...

... and here.


Because of the hands of the clock going round I was a bit restricted as to what I could put on the rest of the canvas, I can't put nothing on, CAS isn't my style, lol, so I used the dies that come with the CLOCK and popped a pearl on too. I have also kept the hearts from the DOOHICKEY and dotted them around the canvas too.

Thank you for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card love the image and the colouring is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, this is so gorgeous hun! Love all your lil' clock elements. What a fab creation! Divine papers and such an adorable Tilda! Love this hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, so pretty and very clever Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's late - but your card is wonderful !

    ReplyDelete