Followers

Monday 15 July 2019

A Monotone Christmas


Hi everone, I'm here with you today with a card I made for the most recent Hochanda show. I am really enjoying my shows on there, it is slightly surreal that I am on the TV though, lol.


I decided to stay with the monochrome theme of the papers I chose, with the smallest pop of red.


Here is thr gorgeous Tilda, I do think that this is one of my favourites (but how can you choose??).

If you missed the show and want a peek click HERE.

Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the card and I've been watching you on the TV - you're AMAZING hun. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Becky. Love the monochromatic look of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely card. Stunning colouring.
    Hugs Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too long since I've stopped in Becky! This is soooo gorgeous hun. Love the pop of red in the otherwise monochrome colouring. Stunning paper combo too. Delish hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete