Followers

Thursday 1 August 2019

Christmas In AUGUST!!!


Morning everyone, I am here today with the card that I have for our August challenge at TOMIC, the theme there is Christmas in August! It is never too early to start on your Christmas creations, even if it feels a little odd making them in summer.

This is one of the cards that I made for Magnolia's Hochanda show that was in July, using Gingerbread Tilda.


I have used my Inktense Pencils to colour her to match the papers from Maja Design, and used loads of Doohickey Dies to add to the card. I adore the stocking, it is sooo cute!!


Hope you are all having a nice summer!? I have just been to the 'Kendal Calling' msic festival with my daughter, and even with all of the rain and mud we both had a wonderful time, and we are going back next year!

I have treat myself to a new camera and laptop as an early birthday present, it is amazing how many extra things that you need to keep adding to the laptop just to do everything, but I am getting there!

Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,love the fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Your colouring is to die for! Let me know if you need my address before 25 December!! Seriously, it's beautiful Becky. Stunning colouring and beautiful elements. xx

    ReplyDelete