Followers

Thursday 18 October 2012

Anything Goes at Lili's Little Fairies, by a Full Time Fairy :)

Hi my lovelies, it's Anything Goes this week at Lili's Little Fairies, I'm also passed half way through my GDT spot here,  I had scheduled this post, but I've now been asked to join and be a full DT member, yay, I'm so happy :) and of course I said yes immediately!


I decided to go with a Wedding Card. I think this stamp 'Wedding Couple' is just the cutest, to me it looks like kids dressed up, but with the most adorable expressions on their faces. As always I've used my distress markers to colour the image, it is amazing how long it takes to colour in an image to make it look white!


I'm into not totally square cards at the min, bet you've noticed, and this has been made using one of my Go Kreate XXL dies, I like it when I can be bothered with the these as they make the cards look something else. The Pearl Lace is from The Ribbon Girl, I've carefully removed the pearls that would have been behind the image and fastened them to the tag along with a piece of ribbon from my scraps box. The Love charm is from Live and Love Crafts.


The roses are WOC, but the White Magnolia Shabby Chic Tinsel Dahlia is from Live and Love crafts as is the Bordeaux Rolled Roses and Chrysanthemums. I've used Memo Pins for the sentiment. The paper is from Magnolia.


I'm entering this card into the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Fashionista Challenges.

Hope you're all OK,

Hugs,

Becky xx





14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,lovely colors.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a outstanding creation, Becky! This card is a treasure for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Becky love the image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Becky, my all time favourite Wedding Day image and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and pretty embellishmentt too.

    Hugs sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was für wunderschöne Karte
    ganz toll
    lg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, I definitely need these frames, the card looks really special when its shaped.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...this is beautifull. Love the shape and the papers you have used.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. A real beauty,
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Becky :-) I love the shape and all the details ,, so very pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Becky. Great shape, papers and beautifully coloured image. Congrats on being a DT member at Lili's. I can see why they asked you...your work is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Fashionista Challenge. hugs, Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wowzers love this, the shape the colouring, lush! Congrats on your perm DT post hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Becky - I am now your sister Fairy over at LOTV!! hugs Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bi Bex,
    As you know, I love the shape! Beautiful colouring and LO! Congrats; you totally belong amongst the Fairies! I see you manages the resizing of the blog/sidebar and that you have a new blog header. Me likey! Soon; we'll have more of those purple tones...


    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete