Followers

Monday 28 November 2011

Another Christmas Card

I'm totally getting in top of my cards, and finding challenges to make them for. I'm entering this card into LOTV 'anything goes'.




Again I have to apologise for my photo, my phone doesn't compare to my camera which I've 'tidied' away while we get some stuff sorted.




This sweetie has been coloured in with copics, with lots of glamour dust and twinkles.
Better get back to my inks now, still got lots of cards to do.

Take care,
Becky x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Your cards beautiful Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The selection of colour is fabulous as well as the layering you did that is excellent with descriptive details. The techniques you used that is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the blog and card. It such a very lovely and beautiful. It such a very beautiful. I impressed your blog.

      Delete