Followers

Monday 28 November 2011

Let It Snow

Yay, I came in the top 5 in last weeks MDUC challenge. I'll have to get my laptop booted up so I can proudly display my banner.





The challenge at MDUC this week is let it snow. I'm entering this card in it, there are snowflakes on the paper, I've used doohickey snowflakes and a couple of snowflake charms too.




Tilda has been coloured in with distress inks, with subtle sparkle on the flowers. The edges have been distresses with vintage photo ink. My house is upside down at the mo and my camera has been 'tidied' away at the mo so I'm having to use my phone for photos, and they're not the best.
The ribbon and brads are from wild orchid crafts, the sentiment is from lili of the valley and the charms are from eBay.

Have a great week,

Becky

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS....wish I could color like that with distress inks!!!! Love the Magnolia papers and the fabulous design and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card, I like the colors, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this soooo sweet - love the purples.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week for our snowy challenge.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is amazing, thanks so much for sharing your work with us at MDUC this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete