Followers

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sweet Christmas Dreams

Hi everyone,

I've patiently been practicing with my distress inks and I'm getting quite happy with my results. I know I have a long way to go to get to the standard of some of the people out there, but for me I'm quite happy.


I thought I'd have a play round and I've seen some fantastic cards out in blogland that are shaped, so I thought I'd give it a whirl, something which I will be doing again ;). I've had some cheesecloth in for ages and this is the first time I've plucked up the courage to actually use it.
I was so busy the last few weeks it's on;y the last few days I've had chance to ink up my new Christmas Tilda's, I love them all. I tried to only get a few, but when I was looking through them so see which I should use first I decided I needed some more, oops.


I've used go kreate dies to cut out my card and the other shaped papers. The magnolia papers are also from the new Sweet Christmas Dreams range. Ive coloured Tilda in with distress inks, and have used white acrylic paint round the edges to tone the purple down a tad. Ive used a doohickey snowflake and flowers and lace are from WOC. There is also some subtle glamour dust sparkle added to Tilda.

I'm entering my card into Totally Tilda, 'Christmas with no red, green or blue'. Also, I'm entering it into Just Magnolia & hAnglar stAnglar 'Anything goes, with the option of using pearls and lace', well I got the lace on there.

Take care,

5 comments:

  1. WOW, Becky, you are well on your way....you did an awesome job with the inks!!!! Tilda is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Beautifully shaped card as well! lovely papers and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Gorgeous Becky!! Love the shape! Thanks for joining in at Totally Tilda this time!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the shape and I love this Tilda I think I need to have her! Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky,
    I love this Tilda! not coloured her up yet.
    I think your card is beautiful!
    Love the shape, and your colouring looks fab!!
    Thanks for joining us at totally tilda.
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Becky, I love that sweet Tilda and the shape is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our Christmas with no blue, red or green challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete