Followers

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Tucked Tilda

I can't believe how many blog posts I'm getting done, although I'm not having to boot my laptop up in just getting away with quickies in my phone. Not ideal I know, but it's better than nothing.




I'm entering this cutie into Simply Magnolia's a sketch, where there is a lovely sketch to follow and a great excuse to get another card done.




Once again I've coloured Tilda in with distress inks. I can't believe I've had these inks since last September and I've just mastered the technique (I think) in the last couple of weeks.
The paper is from magnolia, I've distressed all if the edges with vintage photo. I've used a Martha Stewart punch and marianne snowflake dies. The sentiment is from lotv and the ribbon and brad are from wild orchid craft.
Short and sweet again, I've had the morning off to sort my cards, I've got an afternoon of work and I'm going to see the new twilight film with some of the girlies from work tonight.
Take care,
Becky x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. So very sweet, I love the purple stocking, I think I need to get one in that colour, super card, thanks so much for joining us this week at Magnolia Down Under for our Let it Snow challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,
    So gald you have got the hang of the inks :))
    I love the look that the inks give.
    Your colouring is gorgeous!
    Love your very sweet card.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation - love this sweet little Tilda.
    Thanx again for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun love your colouring with the inks.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky,

    what a gorgeous Christmas card, I love the purple shades you've used. Great take on the sketch too!
    You've colored Tilda so beautifully!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia!

    Enjoy your weekend,

    Lins :-)

    ReplyDelete