Followers

Friday 25 November 2011

MDUC A Sketch

Two posts in one day, this doesn't happen often for me. I'm sorry for the quality of my photos but I've had to use my phone.




I'm entering this into MDUC where there is a sketch to follow. This is my take on it. The snowflake dies are from whimsey, the paper is all from my scrap box.

Once again Tilda is coloured with distress inks. I wonder how soon the next stamp club will come through my letterbox, it's the simple things that keep me happy ;-)

That's it for me,
Take care

Becky x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Totally STUNNING...love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is gorgeous - love the colours you chose and those beautiful snowflakes.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week and creating something this fabulous with my sketch.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous,love the colours and your colouring.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely traditional Christmas card with so many beautiful details, love the postal mark. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky, Congratulations with your beautiful card @ the top 5 @ MDUC!!
    Greetings Hilde

    ReplyDelete