Followers

Thursday 17 May 2012

More Great News


Hello everyone, and a massive hello to all of my new followers. I'm touched that people take the time to look at my creations, I enjoy colouring and putting my cards together, and knowing that others like looking at them too makes me feel a little bit special. I really appreciate the comments too. After my picture and writing tutorial on distress markers I think I am going to make a video, so watch this space.....

I made it back to work yesterday, even though the niggling cold became a full blown one to wake up to, I'm just home from my second day, and it's like I've never been away. But, when I sat down to read my e-mails with a cuppa yesterday I had one from Mary and Andrea aka The Ribbon Girls asking if I would like to join their DT. After I read it for the second time I immediately replied YES!! And did a little dance on my chair, lol. That made my first day back a little sweeter.


I buy loads of bits and bobs from them, The Ribbon Girl has amazing ribbon, lace, pins, buttons, the list is endless and they try to keep the P&P as low as possible so if you only want (or need) a few things you're not going to get stung.



To welcome all of us new DT members they're having a give away of this amazing candy, just pop over to the The Ribbongirls, become a follower, leave a comment and random org will draw a winner on Sunday 20th May.
 The Ribbon Girl Challenge is changing it's structure, there's going to be a card challenge on the first Sunday of the month and a colour challenge on the third Sunday. I'm so excited to be part of such a talented team of crafters.

But, I'm now off to bed, as I said earlier this cold has taken a massive hold so I've popped some pills had a coffee and choccie biscuits (I heard once that caffeine and sugar help the tablets get absorbed quicker, I don't know how true it is, but a cuppa and a choccie biccie always cheer me up slightly). I've got my alarm set to pick the kids up, and hopefully I'll feel a little brighter as hubby and I are out for our 4th Wedding Anniversary tonight.

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Well done!! fab news xx
    You lucky thing being on this team ;) lots of yummy ribbons.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being invited to join The Ribbon Girls DT. You deserve it. Your creations are absolutely stunning and will definitely showcase their scrummy products.
    Can't wait for the video tutorial. Thanks for taking the time.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky
    A GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you see I told you (call me an old witch if you like, my kids do) lol that there would be D.T.s out there asking you to join them, I'm only surprised that there are not more D.T.s out there beating on your door for you to join them.
    I CAN"T wait for you to do a video, what you must remember is that your accent is WHO you are, NEVER be ashamed of your accent, this world would be a funny/boring old place if we were all the same, I love to hear different accents. I'm so pleased that your first day back at work went O.K. Hope you have a lovely evening & a BIG congrats on your 4th Wedding Anniversary. Hope your cold soon improves.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky, Sorry to hear you're under the weather, hope you feel better soon and Happy Anniversary, I hope you have a great night.
    So pleased for you on your DT post, can't wait to see what you create. I love your work It's fabby.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrat hun, thats fab news. Super pleased for you, you should never be short of ribbons again -lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your news glad it made you feel better cant wait to see your creations sue xxx happy anniversary xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Becky a wonderful card !!! well done its beautiful !! so good to have a new tilda site loev the inspiration thanks for sharing xxx christina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Congratulations Becky a double celebration for you, The Ribbon Girl certainly do have some fantastic ribbons, can't wait to see what you make with them, and Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby, I hope you had a lovely time celebrating.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete