Followers

Sunday 6 May 2012

Summer Flower Tilda

Another post from me today, the last one was scheduled so I'm not as good as I seem, lol. I've had time to do another card for fun, I really should be getting ahead with myself with DT stuff but I had to make this card.


I've made an easel card for the 'More Than One Fold' challenge at MDUC. As soon as I saw this cutie I knew I had to have her, she is so sweet. I've coloured her using Distress Inks, I've used one of the new limited edition ones, shaded lilac, this is such a lovely colour as you blend it out it brings out light blue and pink along with the lilac. So to match her dress I've used so many pretty flowers.


Here's a side view,



and a steeper angled side view. The gorgeous papers are from K&Co, I've distressed the edges and sewn them using the Top Stitch Thread fro the Ribbon Girl. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft. There's a tag in a packet to write on.


I've recently had a play around with my blog, and made a new header, but after seeing how the light has caught her wings I think I'm going to be changing my header to have this cutie on.

Better get a wriggle on, the weather is looking rather promising today so we're going to take the kids to watch the 'Unders v Overs' end of season rugby do, and then off to the pub for a quick half or two afterwards.

15 comments:

  1. so beautyful.....................is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs from ENRICA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours and the amazing flower spray...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush card lovely. Like the new header, very cool! I totally agree this Tilda is so cute. I am just about to sneak off to the craft room and play with all my new stamps. I have only been home an hour and already I am sneaking off to craft ;-) Enjoy the pub/rugby lovely. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty.....totally amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaw dropping Beauty.... really your colouring is just Brillant love all the detail.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky
    another beautiful card, you are so talented, you have coloured the VERY sweet image in beautifully (I may just have to purchase her) although I'm NOT supposed to be buying any more stamps at the moment lol. Hope you enjoyed the rugby & that the weather stayed dry for you.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Becky, love the flowers and gorgeous colourwork. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Becky. Your colouring is beautiful.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becky, this is so beautiful, I love easel cards too and yours is fabulous. Your colouring is wonderful and I have gotta have this Tilda!
    Enjoy the pub hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Becky this is gorgeous hunny, love this image and the colours are fab, is the new one a pad? and while I'm on how did you do your awesome blog header it's fab lol,

    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the fabulous image so adorable and such pretty papers and embellishments too.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Becky, I really must get my hands on this image she is so beautiful. Your colouring looks amazing and matched perfectly with those lovely flowers.
    Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this is stunning love how you have coloured her sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card! Love those colors and details!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw this is gorgeous! love the colour of her dress! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete