Followers

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Backpacks Of Hope With Limited Edition Digi's

Hi, I'm here today with a card for a special cause. The talented and generous Krista is supporting the Backpacks of hope. This fundraiser doesn't buy actual backpacks, but what is needed in certain parts of the world to enable children to get an education, click HERE to go to the page. A donation of at least $3 will get you your limited edition digi's that will never be on sale in the shop.


This is one of the digi's that you will receive for donating, I have used my distress reinkers to colour them in, with glamour dust and aged ivory frantage.


The papers are from Maja Design's Shall We Have Coffee collection, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool, and then machine sewn with topstitch thread.


The rose organza trim, lace and most of the flowers are from The Ribbon Girl.


Hugs,

Becky xx

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! I shall go make a donation. And a fabulous card too, of course! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for a great cause - I'm off to buy a stamp, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, love every little detail! Great card! Edith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable images & I really like the green-blue-brown colour combo.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Becky! I can't believe what came through my mailbox today! I'm so excited to get this utterly stunning card. It's even better IRL! Such a stunning card, using my favourite Maja papers and such lush blooms and details. I am one SERIOUSLY spoiled birthday girlie. Thank you my lovely blog buddy. You have utterly made my birthday. Love it to bits! Hugs, Wends xxxx

    ReplyDelete