Followers

Sunday 15 December 2013

Recycle (and Anything Goes) At Totally Tilda

Hi everyone, today is the last challenge of the year at Totally Tilda, and our theme is Recycle, but, to make it a little easier over the holidays, you can also add your anything goes makes too, but the DT are having a little break from commenting.


I have used a toilet roll to make a small pot for my crafty tools to sit on my desk.


I have coloured Handy Tilda in with distress markers, and added a touch of star dust stickles to her head band. The paper is from Maja Designs Vintage Autumn Basics collection, the pearl trim is from WOC and the pom pom trim and the hessian ribbon are both from the Ribbon Girl.


Hugs,

Becky xx





4 comments:

  1. "WOW" This is absolutely stunning Becky your creations are so inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schitterend gemaakt.groetjes Margo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, really sweet image and I love how she's coloured!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so u do make things for yourself once in a while? I don't think I've seen this Tilda before...is she new? Probably not, just me having difficulties to keep up, LOL. Cute and practical!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete