Followers

Thursday 5 December 2013

Non Christmas Colours at Saturated Canary

Hi everyone, there is a new challenge at Saturated Canary, the theme this time is Non Traditional Christmas colours, and from a girl that isn't into Christmas red's and green's this was right up my alley.



I have coloured Tree Topper with distress markers, and added star dust stickles for sparkle, there is also shabby white frantage and snow tex too.




The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Frost Basics, these are perfect for this challenge, they're all non traditional colours. The edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain, and I have also used gesso and snowtex. There is also the border off one of the sheets, the lace is Water Lily, along the bottom there is some pale ivory rose organza and across the top white teeny tiny pom pom trim, behind the image there is some cheese cloth.


Hugs,

Becky xx





6 comments:

  1. Becky deine Karte ist ein Traum
    wunderschön
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becky even though I do like green and red - I love the colours you've used on this one, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly beautiful becky I love the shape too Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colouring Becky it has a real vintage feel to it. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your cards so much and the colouring. Even if I follow your tutorial, my colouring is still not nice. I need more practice on it. I want to know if you are using the large size of the Go Kreate frame die gor the card base. And how is the back of the card look like ie. Can it open or just a single page. I always wonder how I can make a shaped card link to the other side. Cheers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I've seen more pastel than red & green x-mas cards this year, so the boundaries between what's traditional and what isn't are somewhat blurry. :-) Very sweet card, and as always your pink distress matches Maja's papers perfectly!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete