Followers

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Use Doilies At Magnolia-Liscious

Yes, you saw right, I am now the proud newest member of the Magnolia-licious Design Team, I can't tell you how excited I was when I got the e-mail off Diana asking me to join the team!! 

As part of Team B I am bringing you my card for our doilies challenge.


I have coloured New Year Tilda in with distress inks, I love this Tilda. I have added stardust stickles for sparkle.


The card has been cut out using a Go Kreate die, the papers are from Maja Designs XXII and XXI from Vintage Autumn Basics. The edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain ink.


I love using the Tim Holtz letters, you can write whatever you want with them. I have used Tim Holtz picket fence crackle glaze on the flowers and around the edge of the card.


Hugs,

Becky xx






11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Coloring!!! Love the colors too! :o) Love the way you have placed the lace.. FAB layers and shapes too! Beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation as DT member. Your card is beautiful. Love your coloring.
    Hugs, Audhild

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Becky and grats on the new DT position. When do you find the time to sleep?! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new position!
    Love the image and such great colors. Gorgeous flowers!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many many congratulations you will do them proud and with cards and images like this is it no wonder you have joined an fabulous team xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new Magnolia DT post.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Becky! nice card, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I wonder the same...when do u sleep? :-) As long as you're happy and it's not overwhelming and stressing you out, it's all good. Congrats.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete