Followers

Sunday 8 June 2014

All At Sea at Totally Tilda

Hi everyone, sorry I'm late, but with the pain in my thumb I wasn't even sure I'd be playing along with the challenge this time at Totally Tilda in our By The Sea challenge, but I found this cutie already coloured up and made another CAS card.


I coloured Summer Beach Tilda in with pencils when I was at the Lakes last year, and just found her in a drawer. The natural faux hessian and pearls are from The Ribbon Girl and the life belt charm is from Live and Love Crafts.


Thanks for looking,

Hugs,

Becky xx



5 comments:

  1. wow I love it, cute image
    hugs Ghea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card love the clean and simple
    XXX
    Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card....gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! I love this Tilda! Adorable card, so simple, which really shows Tilda off! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  5. How handy to find an already coloured up image. It's unusual to see you doing CAS, but it works (though I've always prefer your shabby cards filled with flowers and other bellies).

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete