Followers

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Grace

Morning everyone, I'm here today with my card for Live and Love Crafts using the new collection from Pion Design, and also to let you know that there is a Facebook Showcase Challenge, click HERE to go to the Saturated Canary blog for all of the deets.

I'm a bit late as I'm still not able to do too much at once, and I ended up falling asleep for 2 hours yesterday, and then everytime I tried to venture into my craft room my daughter, aka my shadow, followed in and as I was making her birthday card we had to keep coming out again.

But here it is, my precious daughter, Grace, is seven on Sunday. It's scary how quickly they grow up.


I have coloured Miss Personality in with Inktense pencils, added some glamour dust to her tights and sprinkled some chunky white frantage aroud her too.


I have distressed all of the edges of the paper with a Tim Holtz tool. There are links to everything at the end of the post.


Here's a quick arty shot.


Hugs,

Becky xx


10 comments:

  1. Love the stamp you have used!! Fantastic Coloring! Great Details.. and lots and lots to look at!! I love your distressing of the edges!!
    Sorry I haven´t been around.. Lots of things to do!!
    Love your style!! And You make Beautiful Cards ... Always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I love it..never tried these pencils..once again beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous! Grace will love this card!! your colouring is wonderful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamp is adorable and your coloring is amazing! Beautiful card, Grace. :)
    Have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky girl, to get this stunning card! I am sure Grace will love it. Gorgeous colouring of this lovely image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Lovely mix of pastel colours, beautiful flower display and embellishment work. The image is adorable as well and so very fitting. Hope you'll have a fun birthday party on Sunday.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, really pretty details!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. waue this is so sweet love all the layers and the pretty embellishments your painting is fab

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becky just back from holiday and catching up on posts your cards while I've been away are fabulous I'm loving your post today its amazing such a fabulous design just stunning Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is adorable! I'm sure your daughter will love it! That image is awesome! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete