Followers

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Wee Wednesday at Magnolia-licious

Morning everyone, I'm here today with my Wee Wednesday post for Magnolia-licious and I have used to super cute Gardening Jessie from Candibean.


I have used my Inktense pencils to colour her in, the card blank was a gift from a lovely crafty friend. The papers are from the Country Lady paper pad, from LOTV, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and Walnut Stain ink. I have used some natural faux hessian6mm Flat Backed Ivory Pearl Trim and Ivory Cream Teeny Tiny Pom Pom Trim all from The Ribbon Girl. I had to keep my embellishments to a minimum as I have hurt my thumb dismantling a shed!


Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


7 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous is your card and the image is perfect as is the gorgeous embellishments and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your thumb. As soon as we start doing things in the garden, we get injuries. I am still having probs with my hand from Saturday. Gorgeous card Becky and love the colours. Pretty image and beautiful papers. I do find in funny with 'Becky', as both my daughter and daughter-in-law are Rebecca Clare!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Becky. Gorgeous colours and cute stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous such a pretty image such a lovely card love it love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is adorable! Such a pretty card to display her on! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Becky, what a beautiful card! I love the soft neutral tones and the burlap ribbon and bow. So sorry to hear about your thumb but it sure didn't curb your delightful creative talent! Hope your thumb is now on the mend...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, down to Earth card.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete