Followers

Monday 2 June 2014

Numbers at The Ribbon Girl, and some LOTV News....

A new challenge over at The Ribbon Girl went live yesterday, and as it's the first Sunday of the month it our card challenge, our theme for this week is 'Numbers'.

The prize up for grabs this week is a choice of 10 of the new Divine Baker's Twine and also a £10 voucher for Lili Of The Valley.


My little nephew is 3 at the end of the month, and this is the card that I have made for him. From the Ribbon Girl I have used Stardust Sticklesnatural button twine and 25mm natural faux hessian. The crystals are also from there, but I can't see them in the shop at the min.


I have coloured Hanging Around in with my Inktense pencils, the papers are from Father Knows Best paper pad, and the tag is from the new Family Sentiment Tags, all from Lili Of The Valley. As it's Father's day on 15th June LOTV are having a little sale, from noon today (GMT) until noon on Friday 6th June there is a 3 for 2 on all of the male stamps and art pads. LOTV are also going to be on Create and Craft at noon on Thursday 5th.


I'm having loads of fun playing around with these pencils, I'm hoping that when my hand is better (I'm having an operation next Monday for my carpal tunnel) to make a little video, just so you can see how great they are.


Hugs,

Becky xx


11 comments:

  1. wauw it's really gorgeous.

    hugs Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card and love this image. Beautifully coloured. Hope your hand gets sorted soon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this....it's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this....it's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great male card - love your colouring and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card for the little guy, I'm sure he'll love it. The image is really cute and I love the colour combo. I saw the intense pencils at Lotv birthday bash but couldn't get near to the table to see them in action so a video would be great when you're recovered. I hope the operation goes smoothly and you feel much better for it. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you boy card!! Perfect ribbon, paper can of course...YOUR COLORING!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fab love this boys birthday card I love the colours and the way you've used the hessian trim gorgeous stamp amazing card Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Becky, I love the hessian! Beautiful colouring too :) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card! Cute image! I love all the details!! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet; stars are the best to decorate male cards with!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete