Followers

Thursday 5 June 2014

I Heart You

Morning everyone, I'm here today with my card for Live and Love Crafts, the theme we are bringing you this week is Frantage, I love this stuff.


This cutie is I Heart You, from Saturated Canary and was available with a magazine, I'm afraid I have forgotten the name of it though. I have coloured her with Inktense Pencils. There is some glamour dust on her top, and I've used shabby pink frantage around the image and on the butterfly.


The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Autumn Basics 6x6 paper pad, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


Click on the links at the end of the post to go to the products in the LLC store.


Ooops, can you see her Frantage spot, lol.

Hugs,

Becky xx


8 comments:

  1. Stunning Becky! Had to pin this one! Love everything about it, the image, the papers, the layout and the frantage! Fabulous!! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the beautiful details on on your stunning cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card love the stamp she's gorgeous Love all the amazing embellishments so lovely Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woops!! It doesn't spoil the gorgeous image, that has been coloured to perfection. A stunning card as always. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Becky. Love the colours. I went and bought some frantage today, so am looking forward to having a play with it at the weekend :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Becky as always. Love the colour and pattern of the backgrounds papers, Love the flowers, love the frantaged butterfly, love your signature ribbon rose strip at the bottom and your colouring of the image is awesome....Basically I lve this card :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she's lovely! What a gorgeous card Becky! I love that paper! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't think I've seen this image before; cute as Krista's images always are. Beautiful colours and colouring.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete