Followers

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Coffee Break

Morning everyone, I'm here today with my card using the new Coffee In The Arbour collection from Maja Design for Live and Love Crafts. Another gorgeous collection, I find it hard to put the glue on the backside of the papers as I know that side will never be seen again, lol, I also have to have several of each or I'd never used it, I think I may have a problem!


I have used sheets from the 6x6 pad, and the little tag is also cut from one of the sheets. The edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool. 


The image is from LOTV and is called Coffee Break, I think this is the perfect image to go with this collection of papers. I have used my Inktense pencils again to colour the image in, and there is a little dusting of glamour dust, I love how that sparkles in the light, pictures really don't do it justice.


There are links to the products at the end of the post, just click on the picture and it will take you to the product in the LLC store.


Thanks for looking,

Hugs,

Becky xx



8 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just so pretty and girly and the cute scene coloured to perfection.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunningly soft card! How naughty of you also to tell me about the new Maja Design papers, I'm going to have to go have a peek now! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card today just so lovely love this image from LOTV another favourite of mine Mind I do have a lot !! gorgeous embellishments as always just perfect Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Becky :) Like it very much.

    Hugs, Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Becky! That image is adorable! You have such beautiful papers! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paperaddict, not looking for a cure, right?! :-) The perfect image (and charm) for this week's theme and it couldn't have been any more adorable!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts




    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the shabby chic look of your card. Looks fantastic! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning, so perfectly embellished! I've just started to use Maja papers and I have the same problem with only being able to use one side!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete