Followers

Wednesday 29 January 2014

A Gift From Heaven

Happy humpday, I'm here today with my inspiration card for Live and Love Crafts.


I have made this for a girl from work who is about to leave to have a baby, I have coloured 'Gift From Heaven' in with distress markers and reinkers. There is shabby white frantage around the image too.


I have made the card open in the 'normal' way, as it's easier when everyone is signing it. All of the products that I have used are listed at the end.


The papers are from Maja Designs Sofiero collection, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and then Walnut Stain.


Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hugs,

Becky xx


9 comments:

  1. Stunning Coloring!!! Love the pale pink color.. Perfect shading and I love all the decorations.. Beautiful Distressed edges and FAB Frantage! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card, she will love it. Love your colouring of the image and lots of details and embellishments.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, perfect coloring, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful, so delicate and pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card Becky, love the way all the pinks go together, and your colouring is beautiful.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so gorgeous! lovely coloring and distressed card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!!!!!! I love the entire card!!!!! Gorgeous! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think one of your most shabby cards ever! Just the right amount of embellishments - you've really let the beautiful Sofiero papers shine, absolutely gorgeous. Should be getting restocks of the clay hearts next week.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete