Followers

Thursday 30 January 2014

Magnolia Stamps For Sale

Hi, I am having a huge clear out of stuff that I don't use, click on the link at the top of the left hand column if you want to see what else I'm selling. For shipping costs I will package everything up, weigh and measure the package, and then use the Postage Price Finder to get accurate prices. 

I will post worldwide.

Please email me at cardsbybeckysales@gmail.com as I will be selling things on a first come first served basis, and if you leave a message or email my other addy you may be missed.

A line will be struck through when you've committed to buy, and removed on payment received.

I will be leaving these up for a few weeks, after that it'll be eBay, eventually, I've lost any love with eBay at the min, I like quick and simple, lol.

M1


M2


M3


M4


M5


M6


M7


M8


M9


M10


M11


M12


M13


M14


M15


M16


M17


M18


M19


M20


M21


M22


M23


M24


M25


M26


M27


M28


M29


M30



3 comments:

  1. Please could I have M23 the beach huts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, can you drop me an email at cardsbybeckysales@gmail.com just to keep everything in one place for me, if you let me know where you live then I can work out your postage too.
      Hugs x

      Delete
  2. Hello Becky, I sent an email to buy some stamps.
    Hugs, Monica

    ReplyDelete