Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Show Us Your New Stash At Midweek Magnolias

Morning everyone, I'm here today with my DT card for Midweek Magnolias, our first challenge of the year is 'Show Us Your New Stash'.


 I got this cutie in my club kit and couldn't wait to colour him in. I have used distress reinkers, and added sparkle with glamour dust.


I have used several sheets from the 6x6 paper pad, all of the links are at the end of the post. The edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain ink. There are stickles and picket fence crackle paint dabbed here and there.


The card has been cut using a Tim Holtz on the edge die. Have you seen the gorgeous new pins and laces Sandy is now stocking?


Hugs,

Becky xx



13 comments:

  1. this is wonderful becky , love the image x hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Coloring!!! Great Cut out of the gifts... they look Perfect!! Stunner Card with Perfect embellishments!! Great background coloring too!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty looking baby card this is details everthing on it wouw greats tanja holland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schitterende kaart!!!!groetjes Margo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card dear Becky, it's super sweet...!
    Did you color der background also with your Distress Reinkers?
    Big hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, Becky,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously never thought an elephant could be so cute. Adorable card; lovely colour scheme, brill colouring as always and if I may say so beautiful embelllishments. :-)

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Becky. I love everything about it.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh my goodness this is truly beautiful the image is so adorable and the layout with all of the lovely embellis is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Becky, this is just the sweetest! I love the pink and gray. I love the combination of stamps, too! It's just lovely!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. This little sweetie is just too ADORABLE. The colours, embellishments, ribbon, design ... it is wall-worthy.

    ReplyDelete