Followers

Thursday 30 January 2014

La La Land Stamps For Sale

Hi, I am having a huge clear out of stuff that I don't use, click on the link at the top of the left hand column if you want to see what else I'm selling. For shipping costs I will package everything up, weigh and measure the package, and then use the Postage Price Finder to get accurate prices. 

I will post worldwide.

Please email me at cardsbybeckysales@gmail.com as I will be selling things on a first come first served basis, and if you leave a message or email my other addy you may be missed.

A line will be struck through when you've committed to buy, and removed on payment received.

I will be leaving these up for a few weeks, after that it'll be eBay, eventually, I've lost any love with eBay at the min, I like quick and simple, lol.

L1


L2


L3


 L4


L5


L6


L7


L8


L9


L10


L11


L12


L13


L14


L15


L16


No comments:

Post a Comment