Followers

Sunday 5 January 2014

Little Darling Rubber Stamps Sneak Peak

Hi everyone, I have been super busy behind the scenes, and I can now start sharing some of it with you, here is a sneak peek of the new Saturated Canary rubber stamp being released at CHA, so will be available to buy in February. As soon as I saw Eva I knew she would be fun to colour in, and I wasn't wrong.


I have used Caladium 6x6 papers from LDRS, the card has been cut using a Tim Holtz on the edge die, and the edges then distressed with Walnut Stain ink, and then some Picket Fence crackle paint added.


The frantage, lace, most of the flowers and the glamour dust are all from Live and Love Crafts, the tulips and the pearls are from The Ribbon Girl.


Eva has been coloured with Distress Reinkers, the ovel die is Floral Oval Die from Spellbinders, and I have used Pumice Stone to distress the edges before I removed the die, it give it a lovely frame effect.


Hopefully I'll be able to share the rest of my behind the scenes work soon.

Hugs,

Becky xx






15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always! Will add Eva on my wish list :D. Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Exiting!! She is Beautiful!! Your coloring is Gorgeous!!! FAB colors too.. Love the Frantage.. And I love your twist with the Butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, love the soft colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! Love new stamp and your beautiful design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning - love it!
    Happy New Year
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky this is beautiful, gorgeous colours. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally stunning from start to finish, beautiful colours and details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky as always your card and image is absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eva is beautiful Becky and such a gorgeous colour scheme and embellishments.
    Happy 2014.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card and what sweet adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous Becky. I love the green and pink. Beautiful colouring! Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *squeal* this image is so gorgeous and going straight on my wish list - love how you coloured her :-) Beautiful details as always and thanks for the sneak peek!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the subtle colouring of the image and the papers you have chosen, a super beautiful card Becky. Looking forward to some more sneak peaks.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous new image. Can't wait to see the rest and your colourings! Not your usual distress pink that I love so much, but this one's pretty as well.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, and this image just became the new must have.

    ReplyDelete