Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2014

La La Land Crafts CHA Showcase Book Trinket Box

Hi me lovelies, here is another creation that has been keeping me busy, a Trinket Book Box.

But first of all, here are all of the new goodies being showcased at CHA.








This is something totally different for me, way out of my comfort zone, but I loved making it!


For the inside I have used the Steampunk Border die, with extra cogs too. There is also flowers, pearls and sparkles. There is also the new Heart Ribbon Corner die, I am loving the new dies in this release. On the inside cover there is a Heart Doily die.


This older Book Binding die is perfect for the outside of the book.

Hugs,

Becky xx






9 comments:

  1. Ok, my bank manager would like a word with you... lol.

    Gorgeous project and these new releases all look fantastic. Must. Resist. Temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looks gorgeous, love that little book. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige Boek/doos.Mooie kleur heb je het gemaakt.groetjes Margo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a beautiful creation.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Becky. I love the La-La Land 3D kits. You did an awesome job on this adorable trinket box.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness so much talent Becky this is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your book card with the die cuts... Gorgeous Design.. And I love the way you have decorated the die cut inside.. Fantastic! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very different indeed, but also very pretty! Getting into steampunk now are you? :-)

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete