Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Buttercup

Hello, I'm later than I should have been, but the holiday weekend and work have got in the way with my crafty time...

For some unknown reason I have never coloured a Mo Manning image, all I can think is that I just haven't had the time, but I bought me a few cuties so you will see some more from me in the future.


I have used my distress reinkers to colour Buttercup  the papers are from Maja Design's Coffee In The Arbour.


I've got a little news to share too, I joined Slimming World in January, and 12 weeks in I have lost 31 pounds, still a way to go, but I am more than a happy bunny!

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

MKX-013 20mm white open roses
MKX-013 15mm white open roses
MKX-625 Apple blossoms
MKX-336 White sweetheart blossoms
MKX-496 5mm self adhesive pearls

MKX-408 White guipure lace
MKX-683 25mm white cottage rose
MKX-667 rose pink 25mm cottage rose
MKX-008 20mm rose pink open roses
MKX-008 15mm rose pink open roses
GST-013 white hip rose buds

14 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, This is such a beautiful card. I love your very pretty layout and the image looks gorgeous... great slimmers world news too, that takes a lot of commitment...
    Sue...xxx
    tanglemousecards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, my favourite papers and a lovely shape. Talking of shape, well done on your slimming world success too. 31 pounds is fantastic in just 12 weeks.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and as always, beautifully coloured. Love all the flower and embellies. Congrats on your weight loss!! Very envious. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Becky. The image is adorable and I love the flower arrangement.
    Very well done on your weight loss - fabulous result. I really must get my arse in gear. Can we see some before and after photos - it may inspire me!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Becky! Seriously? Never?! Ever?! I swear...it seems like you and Mo images are made for each other! This is positively STUNNING!!! xo. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really delightful, super colouring and the big flower clusters look stunning :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. I love the design.

    Have a lovely day.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky, a beautiful card love it. Love the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts they are beautiful. Well done with your weight loss bet you feel great. I remember a few years ago I joined weight watchers and lost 35 lbs, sadly over the last few years the pounds have crept back on. I Will have to get my mojo back and try to start losing it again.
    Kind regards Anne Owens


    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty I love this sweet image looking forward to the rest. Well done with the weight loss Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweetie! She's coloured up beautifully and you've designed a wonderful card for her.
    Well done on your weight loss Becky !! I hope you get to your target soon. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww!! Becky I loooove this card!! Your coloring is as always stunning and such pretty card design and embellis!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome news about the weight loss Becky. Well done you! It's a tough road and I SO need to find my backbone and get back on track too! Awesome progress in such a short time. Gorgeous card today. Love the shape and papers. Delish image too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah now that you're mentioning it, I couldn't recall it either. Totally adorable card with one of my favourite sheets from last year's Coffee collection.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete