Followers

Thursday 23 April 2015

Wendy's Kisses and Daisy Wishes

Good morning everyone, I'm here today to share a card that I made with a Candibean stamp from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps


This is Wendy's Kisses & Daisy Wishes and she has been coloured with Inktense pencils. The sentiment has been cut out from the Use Your Words Sentiments, I love this set, it is so easy to pop on the exact word of phrase you would like. There is also a Little Darlings die tucked behind the image, I use the Lovely View die on loads of projects.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

6 comments:

  1. she's soo cute i love the sparkle on flowers!
    brilliant card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, sweet, and shabby... a'la LLC-CAS! :-)

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Becky. Love the sweet image and colours and design is stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a precious card! love the lace and that gorgeous viewmaster die.

    hope you are having a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh lovely card Becky. I love this image. It's not one I've seen before either.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real cutie of a card Becky! Fabby image done with Inktense pencils. I'm just starting using these so love it when you use them. I'd love you to do more tutorials sometime :). The die cut looks great in that paper and shows how versatile it is, no wonder you get your money's worth from it. Debra x

    ReplyDelete