Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Insta Tilda


Hi everyone, I'm here today with my card using something old and something new for Live and Love Crafts. I have been buying goodies from Sandy's store since the very beginning, so I have so many bits and bobs and it was so hard deciding which to use.


This is one of my newest Tilda's coloured with Distress Reinkers, which I have had for ages. There has been some shabby pink frantage around the image too.


The papers are from Maja Design, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


6 comments:

  1. Hello Becky,

    What a lovely card love this adorable Tilda your colouring looks amazing!!

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the papers and embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so Stinkin' Cute. Love your Gorgeous Layout and your Beautiful Soft Colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and lovely colouring. Those papers are just gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is gorgeous Becky. Love those papers! Scrummy embellies and stunning colouring as always. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really like your pink & blue cards, it's becoming somewhat of my favourite colour combo. Gorgeous.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete