Followers

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Springs In at Tiddly Inks

Morning everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks, the theme this time is Springs In. And, thankfully, it looks like the case here in the North East of England. I don't do winter, so seeing all of the flowers starting to come through is always my favourite time of year.



I have coloured Wryn Blooms with distress reinkers to match the papers from Maja Designs Coffee In The Arbour collection. 


There is a list of all of the products from Wild Orchid Crafts at the end of the post.


I know I said that I didn't have any pictures of me, well I've found one and had another taken yesterday, still a way to go, but I am happy so far.



MKX-615 6mm flat back pearl string
MKX-496 5rmm self adhesive flat backed pearls
MKX-135 white lilies
GST-003 4mm white rosebuds
GST-003 6mm white rose buds
MKX-625 white apple blossoms
MKX-336 white sweetheart blossoms
MKX-610 baby pink poppy
MKX-008 20mm rose pink open rose
MKX-008 15mm rose pink open rose
MKX-008 10mm rose pink open rose
MKX-003 15mm white open rose
MKX-020 25mm 2-tone antique blue rose
MKX-021 baby blue 15mm open rose

Thanks for popping by,

hugs,

Becky xx

11 comments:

  1. There are certainly lots of pretty flowers on your card along with some other gorgeousness as well; a really beautiful design :-)

    And well done on the weight loss so far; you look amazing and most importantly you look happy and healthy :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card just love that stamp its so pretty. Also fabulous you how good do you look well done it must be really hard sticking to the diet especially through the winter Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! (Both the card and the photos! :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning. Love the layers and the details.
    Great 'work in progress' too. Go Girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Becky, such gorgeous colouring. . . and I must say a big well done to you in your two piccies, you look great, keep it up. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, love this sweet image and your colouring is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you look like a completely different person!!!..........Well done! I am very jealous, as I got on the scales this morning and I have put on 7 lbs since Chriatmas. I started a diet yesterday, as I knew I had to. Now your card is simply amazing. Your are so inspiring and talented. Beautful image and design, coloured to perfection. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is one of my favourite cards of yours (and that's saying something!!!). Well done on your weight loss project, You look FABULOUS.
    Big Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card in lovely colours! Love it.
    Wow Becky! You looked pretty good in the before picture but you look absolutely fabulous in the after picture. You must feel very proud of yourself for sticking to your healthy eating plan and getting such a brilliant result. You go girl! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, and well done; you're doing great! I know it's hard, but you'll get there in the end.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulation !!!
    LG Helga

    ReplyDelete