Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Eat More Cake

Morning everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, our theme this time is So Sweet.


I have coloured Eat More Cake with my distress reinkers to match the Maja Design papers from the Coffee In The Arbour collection.


For you all in the UK, do you watch Vera? I must admit I don't, but I watched the episode this Sunday as it was filmed on the streets where I live.


from Wild Orchid Crafts I have used;

MKX-408 Guipure lace
MKX-615 6mm pearl string
GST-020 white hip rose buds
GST-003 8mm white rose buds
MKX-683 30mm white cottage rose
MKX-021 25mm baby blue open rose
MXK-021 15mm baby blue open rose
MKX-008 20mm rose pink open rose
MKX-008 15mm rose pink open rose
MKX-008 10mm rose pink open rose
MXK-628 pink apple blossoms
MKX-336 white sweetheart blossoms
MKX-184 filigree silver corner
GST-217 ivory aster

11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning. Love the layout and colour combo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Wryn is adorable. I love the colours and the pretty soft colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat more cake you say?! Well, I can't argue with that!
    It's a gorgeous card and such pretty colours :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning a delightful card love the image and fab papers love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card as always Becky. Love this adorable image and magical colouring. Papers and design are gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice card - we wondered where it was - we always try to guess the location - they certainly jump around from town to town don't they! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Becky! I love any images with cupcakes it makes up for not being able to eat them, lol. Lovely colours and papers. The flowers are as gorgeous as ever.
    Hubby and me love watching Vera. Our youngest son lives in Newcastle so we like looking to see if we know the parts they film. They do, especially, like filming under one of the bridges. It's been in a few of the episodes from different angles. Were you at there when they filmed it? Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh....haven't seen this image before; she's really cute! Lovely colour combo and colouring of course.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete