Followers

Friday 10 April 2015

Picture Perfect

Good morning everyone, it's Fabby Friday time once again at Tiddly Inks. Thank you for your encouraging words on my weight loss, they really have touched me. I've been asked for a before and after picture, but I avoided the camera before so I mightn't have any....

Anyway, on to my card, and it's another CAS card from me, yes that's right CAS, these are hard to do!!


I have coloured Picture Perfect Wryn with my reinkers.


The bow is a Magnolia Doohickey die.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

9 comments:

  1. Just so elegant what a gorgeous stamp another i guess for my wish list!! Fab design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! And your colouring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS design with cute Wryn - love that bow :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful Becky. I must admit I love your fussy cards, but you really do CAS so well too. It really focuses on your stunning image and colouring.
    ps - Like you I avoid my picture being taken like the plague! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, this is a beautiful card...gorgeous as always colouring and you CAS layout looks great...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant CAS card! You and Tiddly Inks images are made for one another. Whether CAS or embellished with lots of loveliness, your cards with them are always fabulous and this is no exception. Love it. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and an adorable card. Colouring is perfection of course! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Becky, love the picture frame layout and your fab colouring of this gorgeous image. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete