Followers

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Earth Tilda


Morning everyone, I'm here today with my inspiration card for Live and Love Crafts. Today is Earth Day, so Sandy has set the DT the theme of Earth for this week. I'm not a huge fan of making green cards, and thought this Tilda fit the theme perfectly.


I have used one of the sheets of paper from the new Maja Design collection, Vintage Baby, this sheet is A Gift For Mum, there are some adorable designs in this collection, and they aren't just for new arrivals.


I have used some of the new WOC flowers and pomegranate apples that Sandy has just go in, there are links to everything in the store at the end of the post.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


7 comments:

  1. i love the colouring, and the shabby chick look. brilliant <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card love this Tilda and all the fab embellishments I've just bought this paper pad its so gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously sweet card! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh fabulous. I've not seen this Tilda before either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute and gorgeous!!! Good choice of papers .Maja designs would have to be my favourite of all other brands. They are beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, did you have the perfect image or what for the theme?! :-) Absolutely love it!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete