Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Cherry Blossom


Hello everyone, over at Live and Love Crafts Sandy has given us the most gorgeous inspiration photo for the theme for the DT this week, I adore Cherry Blossoms. And, of course I had to colour Cherry Blossom, from Saturated Canary, with my reinkers.


The papers are from Maja Designs Limited Edition Sofiero collection, this sheet is no longer in store, but there are others still available, better get them quick though... I have distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz tool.


My arty view showing the gorgeous flowers that Sandy has, and of course I had to have a Cherry Blossom in there.


Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


8 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning. Love this image. Doesn't look half as good when I use it!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, this is a beautiful card...your colouring is so gorgeous and And Cherry Blossom is lovely...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image, beautifully coloured. Beautiful flowers, beautiful design. A stunningly beautiful card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful this stamp is just gorgeous another stunning card Love and hugs Carolex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe..you beat Vicky to it! :-) Great image choice and as far as the card goes.....WOW I hope you get your parcel with the new Maja papers today; I posted them yesterday, and Tracy got hers today. Enjoy the weekend! We're having glorious sunshine, hope you do as well.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete