Followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

Add Sparkle At The Ribbon Girl

Hi everyone, another scheduled card from me and as it's the first Sunday of the month there's a new card challenge at The Ribbon Girl Blog and our theme is 'Add Sparkle'.


I've coloured Tilda in with my distress markers and made her wings sparkle. The papers are from Pion and I've distressed the edges with walnut stain.


I've used some gorgeous silver glitter mesh ribbon and made a gorgeous bow too. In the corners I've added 8mm Blue Pearl Brads and 5mm Clear Crystal Self Adhesive Pearls, with some white teeny tiny pom pom trim along the bottom.


The roses are from WOC, but the cosmos daisies can be bought in packs of 10 from the Ribbon Girl HERE, the dusty blue rolled paper roses are available HERE, I've added a self adhesive pearl to the centre of these. I've also used these gorgeous beaded clear crystal leaves , I must get me more of these they are divine.


There are some amazing prizes up for grabs,


and


told you they were amazing.

Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday, 

Hugs,

Becky x










16 comments:

  1. WOW Becky!!!! YOur card is AMAZING!!!! I love your colouring and the beautiful sparkle to her wing!!!! THose crystal leaves are also magical!!! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, das ist aber eine tolle karte
    lg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Becky your colouring is amazing and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely, beautiful card! love your pretty design and gorg colouring.
    Thinking of you today xxx
    Love,melly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love it, so beautiful.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky, awww, she is sooo lovely and coloured beautifully. Love the glittery ribbon too.
    Hope you had a super weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation Becky, love every teeny weeny detail and your colouring is spectacular as always.
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky, This is just so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Becky and it certainly does sparkle! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Becky. Love how you tie your bows, they are so perfect.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous card Becky. Lovely image and such beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card sweetie, LOVE your rolled flowers, very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Becky. She is so very pretty - love the sparkle on her wings. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card love how she is monotone super cute. I have seen this Tilda on Blog land so much that as soon as I saw her in a store I just had to get her because she is so supper cute.

    ReplyDelete