Followers

Sunday 18 November 2012

Baby Tingla Gift Bag


Hi everyone, I'm here at last. I have had a nightmare of a morning, William wanted to play minecraft on the PC. My PC is a bit on the old side and is so slow, so I thought I'd install Windows 8 on there, installed it and then tried to play minecraft, but the driver needs updating (??), so I messed around for about two hours, and still no joy. Not a happy bunny. I knew I had this to make, and considering this time yesterday I hadn't even started to colour my image in....
Over at Live and Love Crafts we're bringing baby projects this week, one of my best friends is due to have a baby girl in the next few weeks, so my project is for a baby girl. Now, don't be shocked (I am, lol), but I don't have a card today, instead I have a gift bag.


I found this quite hard, when I cut my huuuuge backing mat I sat looking at how much space there was to fill, and then I kept on going with my embellishments. I've used paper from Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics, I've used 19231933 and a piece of 1924 for the tag.


I've coloured baby Tingla with distress markers. Along to bottom there is some Pink Organza Roses Trim, then I've placed some Heather Pink Rhinestone Lace on top of some Pink Pom Pom Trim. Across the middle there is some White Fleur's Des Jardins Lace and then some more Heather Pink Rhinestone Lace and the bag is fastened with a double bow using Ash Rose Shabby Seam Binding.


There is a Dummy Charm attached to some Jute Twine. The roses are from my stash, I've used a Petal Pink Hortensia, a White PoppyWhite Rolled Roses and a White Chrysanthemum. I've also used Melissa Frances White Pearls.

I'm off for a lay down now, lol.

I'm entering this into the In The Pink Challenge which is Punches and/or Dies, and of course pink, I've got them all.
Also into the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Tilda's Town.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend, hugs,

Becky x




21 comments:

  1. Buy him an X-Box Bex's! heee..hee
    Gorgeous bag lovely, love all the wonderful details, so pretty!!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, your friend will be delighted Becky! How funny, that just a few hours ago I started a baby project too :)~~

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is absolutely precious!!!! Everything is perfect!!!! LOVE it! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Becky really sweet a fab gift and a great keepsake
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky lovely cute Tingla creation..the vintage pinks are so pretty..

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink chall this time.

    smiles Christine GDT ITP.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb bag, love the vintage colors, and so nice details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful love the design and the vintage feel is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you managed perfectly to fill the blank space =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow beautiful...stunning love the whole feel of this bag...it really is nostalgic of times gone by ...hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. woow... absolutly gorgeous paper bag! Love vintage colors and little Tingla is so cute!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Becky
    what a pretty gift bag (how on earth are you going to be able to give it away) lol.
    Hope you manage to sort out your computer problems.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous, love your paperbag with all the pretty details !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card as always Becky... what a fabulous image so beautifully coloured, and those diecuts and flowers are gorgeous... The dummy is the perfect finishing touch!

    Thanks for sharing again with us at In The Pink... hope to see you here again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x
    PS... don't you just hate it when computers need messing about with??!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bex, this bag is just lovely! Your coloring and designing is gorgeous!We miss you at TT! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town This week.
    hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply Beautiful bag, Becky, gorgeous Tilda and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at Tilda's Town this week. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous bag, love the colors and details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda Town for our challenge this week
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Becky, this is soo beautiful. Love the detail and fabulous colouring and the flowers are gorgeous. I know you use distress markers and I've found a site that does them for £2.25 each. Don't know if it's any good for you but here's the addy.
    http://shop.afth.co.uk/
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  18. For the love of pink, this is gorgeous!!! Great to see how you're growing with the team!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're here with us again Becky!!
    Thanks for entering Tilda's Town Challenges with another stunning creation!
    I hope I'll have one of your pieces of art on my desk one day..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete