Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

CLP Challenge #53

Hi my lovelies, Challenge #53 went live yesterday at CLP Challenges, with yet another amazing sketch to follow. Here's my card,


using this sketch,


I've used Cocco With Presents and coloured her in with distress markers. I've added Glamour Dust on the present.


The papers are from the new It's Christmas Time paper pad from Maja Design, available HERE. Yet another gorgeous collection, I had to get more than one or I'd not be able to use them, lol.


The roses and pearl string are from WOC, the Pearl Lace is from The Ribbon Girl, and the gorgeous Pearl Center is from Live and Love Crafts


The challenge is open all month, we can't wait to see your take on the sketch.

Hugs,

Becky x




10 comments:

  1. Love your card, it's gorgeous.

    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becky the image has been coloured so beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky your card is gorgeous. Love your layout. Just beautiful. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. And again a lovely card, love your colours. <3

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, your card is AMAZING!!!!! Your colouring is perfect and the flowers gorgeous!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was für eine herzige und tolle KArte, herrlich.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becky,
    Hope you're enjoying your weekend away. Great take on Chelsea's sketch. This month's sketch is amazing...so many different elements...I'm not sure how I'm going to make it all fit. LOL I'll rest my case when it comes to the image, but I'm liking the papers (apart from the Octopussy arms...my mum's interpretation of the paisley pattern :-))

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete