Followers

Thursday 15 November 2012

Traditional Christmas Colours at Marvelous Magnolia's

Hi my lovelies, time for my second post at Marvelous Magnolia and this week our theme is 'Traditional Christmas Colours'.


I've coloured Tilda and the trees in with my distress markers, I've also used one of my new doohickeys and used liquid applique for the snow, I love the way it puffs up with a heat tool. The papers are Merry by maja design, and I've used a Go Kreate die.


There's brown jute ribbon behind the image and pom pom trim from my stash. The roses are from WOC, and the holly leaves are a Tim Holtz die. The gold berries are from magnolia, and there's a bell and a bow made from autumn leaves seasonal shabby seam binding.


Have a look at the other gorgeous creations the girls have made, the inspiration is amazing.

I'm entering this into 'For The Love Of Tilda' at Stamptacular Sunday
'Traditional Christmas' at Wild Orchid Challenges
'Traditional Christmas' at Stamping Sensations

Hugs,

Becky x




19 comments:

  1. Hi Becky
    just been catching up with your lovely blog, love ALL your card's.
    Sorry I've been A.W.O.L. for a while, BUT I have a good excuse, as we have had 4 of our wonderful Grandkids from France staying with us for a couple of week's. In between the 4 of them wanting my computer/ipad/ipod it didn't give me a chance to use any of them, so wasn't able to visit any one's blog lol.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky this gorgeous as always. The image is coloured so beautifully and the layout, design and colours are fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely,
    Fabulous christmas card!! love your new doo-hickey, and your beautiful image!!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, love the colours and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Xmas card sweets. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky wow this is just adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is fantastic!!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, beautifully coloured - great layout too.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya such a real cutie of a card....brill colouring too love it oooodles hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunning card Becky. Beautifully colored with a vintage twist is definitely your trademark.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really stunning piece of work Becky and with a real vintage feel to it.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Traditional Christmas theme at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Becky, great card & claasy, stylish desigh as always!
    Hope you have a great weekend,
    Debs.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creation!!! Thank you so much for entering our traditional christmas challenge at WOC :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh Becky! You've done it again - a totally dreamy card. I wish I had your stamina! My mojo has gone walkies atm.
    Keep it up - you're an inspiration.
    Thanks for playing at WOC.
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous ♥
    Beautiful details ♥
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete