Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

Winter Weather at Tilda's Town

Hi my lovelies, it's practically the weekend and as this goes live I should be on the way to Blackpool for my son's 7th birthday treat :)

It's time for another challenge at Tilda's Town, and this week our theme is 'Winter Weather'.



I have to confess that I don't often buy Edwin stamps, but when I saw Ski Edwin With Snowflakes he just jumped into my basket, isn't he cute and with the falling snowflakes he's perfect for this challenge. I've coloured him in with my distress markers.


The papers are from last years Christmas pad from Maja Design, and I've added some jute fabric behind Edwin.


The snowflake dies have been cut from an iridescent paper which hasn't been picked up too well on the photo's.


Hope you all have a fab weekend,

Hugs,

Becky x






15 comments:

  1. Fab card Becky, I've just finished making a card with this Edwin myself, I think he's my favourite of all the Edwins. Great painting too. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Becky.
    Gr, Elly, Roemenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Becky,

    wunderschön in Szene gesetzt.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh yes, this is gorgeous Becky!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning creation, Becky!!!! Superb coloring of Edwin and excellent design work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Becky!!!!! Your card is absolutely dreamy!!!! I love how you coloured Edwin and the jute poking behind!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the colours and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoy your time in Blackpool, oh your card is adorable such a beautiful image and lots of detail too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Becky, love it !

    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Bex! I really love your coloring!
    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Becky. Just love your soft images. That image is sooooo cute. Great layout. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hallo Becky,
    eine ganz zauberhafte Karte von dir. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  13. CAS all of a sudden? Oh well, I must admit it works well on this card. :-)

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete