Followers

Thursday 22 November 2012

Anything Goes At Lili's Little Fairies

Hi everyone, it's Anything Goes at Lili's Little Fairies. I was posting some cards at the post office a few weeks ago and the lady behind the counter was questioning me on what I made, long story short she asked me to make a card for her Granddaughters Christening, she was over the moon with the card. My favourite christening image is Baby Christening.


I've coloured the image in with my distress markers, and added sparkle with glamour dust. I've used a Go Kreate die for the card and used papers from Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics.


The sentiment stamp is also from LOTV. Across the middle there is some church window guipure from The Ribbon Girl, and some ash rose shabby seam binding from Live and Love Craft


The roses and heather are from WOC, I've also used chrysanths and rolled roses. The pink pom pom trim are from here, there's also self adhesive hearts and pearls.


I'm entering it into the 'Punches and/or Dies' at In The Pink and the 'Pastel Colours' at Deep Ocean Challenges.

Hugs,

Becky x






20 comments:

  1. Becky no wonder she was pleased the card is gorgeous, the image is adorable and is coloured so beautifully. The layout and colours are stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, it's obvious why she love it... it's absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Love the flowers and how you coloured the image!!!! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Gorgeous image, gorgeous layout and gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous becky! Simply beautiful design...love the shape of the card and all of the pretty trims and embellies...you pop them on so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Becky.... I love everything about it...... including the gorgeous shape and that fab feather too!! So many wonderful details and such stunning colouring...

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink..... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Becky, Your card is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Becky this card is awesome. Fantastic design, stunning colouring and details!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Becky it's gorgeous hun, beautiful detail and colouring, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. bet the lady was over the moon as your card is beautiful. love the shape and all the details x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card, love the shape and pretty paper, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gentle card for this special occasion. Gorgeous embellishments. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Becky , just catching up on my viewing , what a gorgeous card ( as always ) I love how you finish off the card so beautifully , amazing work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful.... I loved!!!
    Hugs.
    Márcia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Becky :-) all the details on this are stunning !! so very pretty and perfect for the occasion ,, I am sure she was thrilled with it !!

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi lovely,
    It's gorgeous! love the design, and gorg colours, I bet she loved it!!
    melly <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Becky, this is such a sweet image, I can see why it's your fave hun. Fabulous shape and gorgeous detail.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card.... Stunning image coloured so beautifully! great attention to detail... Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Becky! This is a simply stunning christening card! I love its vintage feel...gorgeous! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well that's also a place to pick up new customers...at the post office! Beautiful card...love the shape and the softness of it all. I was thinking of getting some large dies and the Grand Calibur for X-mas, but hubby thinks I should rather go for an electronic cutter, so I'm considering the Cameo now!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete