Followers

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Tilda With Hairy Legs


Hi everyone, I'm back with a card made with the gorgeous Shall We Have Coffee collection from Maja Design, available at Live and Love Crafts. I love all of the paper from Maja Design, but I think this must be my favourite, only just mind, lol, I love the purple and green.


I've coloured my free Tilda in with my distress markers, I know she has woolly tights on, but first glance... I was brave and gave her a green background, added glitter with some glamour dust. The paper is both sides of Soders Hojder (The Heights Of The South), the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain Ink.


 I've used some cheesecloth and along the middle there is some Frilled Cotton Lace with some Light Antique Mauve Antique Belle Lace over the top, fastened with my Tim Holtz Tiny Attatcher.


The roses are from WOC, and the purple berries are from Magnolia, I've also used a White Magnolia Shabby Chic Tulle RoseLilac Rolled Roses and White Chrysanthemums and a little bow made out of Plum Sorbet Seasonal Shabby Seam Binding, I love all of these purples, perfect for the purple phase I seem to be stuck in.


Live and Love Crafts currently have a Design Team call on HERE, it is open until 8pm GMT on 12th December, Sandy is so sweet to work with and the girls are lovely, they're such a lovely group to be part of and the products Sandy sells speak from their selves.

I'm entering this into the 'Pastel Colours' challenge at Deep Ocean Challenges.

Hugs,

Becky x



16 comments:

  1. WOW, ist diese Karte schön,

    Danke auch für die Kommentare
    lg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Becky. It's one of my favorite collection as well. The shades are just perfect for Autumn cards...though I love pink all year around!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    P.S. I forgot to tell you in my last comment that Joseph was a guy I had a crush on during that time. Nothing happened though, until a couple of years later...and then he was the first guy who ever kissed me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love colours, paper and detail.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-M-A-zing!!! Fantastic colouring hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky this is just absolutely stunning! I love those papers and what a cutie pie image. Truly beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOw Becky this is fabulous! I love it, and those flowers are amazing! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becky!
    Oh, wow sweetie! This is so cute :) Love the amazing image, beautiful papers and wonderful coloring :) The flowers are arranged perfectly and so beautiful!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky this is gorgeous the image is adorable and is coloured so beautifully. I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Becky,

    Your card is adorable as always.

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I love the purples and those papers are beautiful, I did laugh at your post title because that`s exactly what went through my mind when I first saw her also LOL! Beautiful colouring too, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing!!!! I love purple and green also and you made it perfect!!!! Your colouring is awesome and I love the title of your post, lol!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful is this , even though she has hairy legs LOL, she is so pretty well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hihihi.... I'm laughing when read your title
    "Tilda with hairy legs" LOL
    But I love your color and design ! Very beautiful
    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete