Followers

Thursday 6 September 2012

Black Magic

Hi my lovelies, hope you're all OK. I saw the challenge this week at Lili's Little Fairies is Black Magic. I initially thought about doing a boys card, but when I was mooching amongst my bits I found this pin, ribbon and remembered about my black top stitch thread and changed my mind.



I've coloured Cake Glorious Cake in with my Distress Markers, and added sparkle with Glamour Dust. The roses are out of my stash.



I bought the pom pom trim from the Ribbon Reel, I won a voucher for there the other week.


My arty shot.


Sorry it's short and sweet, but I've been feeling a bit off all day. Since I picked the kids up from school I've started to feel really ropey. My ear feels like that there is a water bubble in there, and it unusually seems to be amplifying sound-which is probably why I feel worse since I got the kids. It's also making me feel a bit wobbly, I'm feeling a tad sorry for myself :(


I was on nights the night before the kids went back to school, so my friend sent me this pic of them on their way, I've Instagramed it though. Poor Grace though, she managed to fall on her face about 2.15 so she now has a bruise on her forehead, a black eye and a couple of grazes down the side of her cheek. Luckily she'd broken her glasses and we were picking them up after school, or it could have been so much worse, bless her.

Hugs,

Becky x

13 comments:

  1. love the card hunnie and that flash of black wow !!!!!! stunning hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Becky!!!!! Love the pink/black color combination!
    Thanks for treating us to the nice photo of your children....sooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful card, love the colour, and love the pom pom trim !
    Superb photo of your children !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they look so cute! and happy!! great card too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous, gorgeous card! As usual your coloring and details are amazing. Love the color combination.
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! your card is stunning. I love the sweet image and the colours are wonderful.
    A gorgeous photo of your Chiltern too.
    I hope you are feeling better soon

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohh your card is soooo beautiful!!!!
    Hope you're feeling better soon!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky, love the colour combo of pink and black and the pom pom trim is fab. The details are gorgeous, especially the stitching.
    Well not a great start for you this week hun what with poor Grace falling and you not feeling well. Hope you both feel ok tomorrow.
    Take care.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh love the card becky, your colouring is gorgeous. cute kidlets too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becky
    I love love love your card (& I so DO NOT do black on my cards) lol.
    Sorry you are not feeling too well, I can completely relate with you, as I too have problems with my ear at the moment. Hope little Grace is feeling better after her fall.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another Beauty hun. Love everything about it! Poor you, and poor Grace. Hope you both feel better soon. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love love this!
    thank you for sharing such a lovely card over at Lili's little fairies this week.Good luck!
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete