Followers

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Sketch At Midweek Magnolias

It's not my week at Midweek Magnolia's, but as this is the first time one of my sketches has been used for a challenge I wanted to play along. I'm entering this into Easy as 1-2-3 at 7 Kids Challenges. I'm also entering the Distressing challenge at Bunnyzoe's Crafts Challenge.



Here's my card, following this sketch.


I kept the sketch quite straight forward (as basically I'm not too good at doing them yet), but there's plenty of scope for interpretation. As you can see I've rotated it 180 degrees.




I've coloured Rosegarden Tilda in with mt Distress Markers. She is definitely one of my favourites, I've loved every card I've made with her. As always I've added some sparkle with Glamour Dust. The papers are from Maja Design, I've distressed the edges and then machine sewn them.


The roses are from WOC, as is the pearl trim. The Beaded White Swirl Branch, the White Silky Crush Ribbon and the Self Adhesive Pearls are from The Ribbon Girl. The Rolled Roses and the Memo Pins are from Live and Love Crafts.


Pop over to Midweek Magnolias, we can't wait to see your take on the sketch. 

My candy is here, and I'll be drawing a winner tomorrow.

Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. Stunning card Becky and a great sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how , but it seems I missed some of your cards.
    They are beautiful Becky
    Great color combinations and nice details!
    If I am not mistaken, tomorrow is your birthday.
    So, already I want to wish you a very happy,and lovely day!! Enjoy !!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems I am mistaken , your birthday was 11 september.
    Sorry, anyway lovely birthday wishes!!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! hope your having a lovely time on your hols, lucky thing! xx
    Great sketch!!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOLTO BELLO IL TIMBRO CHE HAI SCETO E BELLO COME L'HAI COLORATO DELIZIOSI I DETTAGLI CHE HAI SCELTO

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh it's sooo beautiful!!! Great sketch!!

    gr arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo gorgeous Becky, your colouring is amazing and I LOVE the layout. Your pearl trim and ribbon are fab, I love the flowers as well!
    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky, Your card and image is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning Becky hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Becky. This is totally gorgeous and I've been waiting all week to tell you that. :) Great sketch my dear and love the die cuts and flower arrangement. Tilda is darling and beautifully colored. You are so talented.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Becky
    "Beautiful card, so pretty.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely stunning Becky!! I love it so much!! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  13. There we go;..so you can make sketches after all and it's a great one and so is your card!!! That swirly branch thingie; I bought loads of them at the Magnolia store and just like Elin I have such difficulties using them - would you like mine? I have them in white, light blue, red, silver and gold! Hope you've had a great holiday - welcome back to the rainy ol' UK.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete