Followers

Friday 7 September 2012

Flowers At La La Land

Hi everyone, it's time once again for team Friday to bring you our inspirational cards at La La Land, the theme this week is 'Flowers', as you may have noticed-I love my flowers ;)


I've coloured Dress Up Marci with my distress markers, used a pearl for the centre of the flower on her hat and used glamour dust on the petals.


The papers are from Maja Design, I'm loving purple at the moment. The flowers are from WOC.




The ribbon and the lace are from The Ribbon Girl and the Filigree Corner Die is from La La Land.


This is short and sweet, I'm writing this post to be scheduled while I'm waiting to go to the doctors for a blood test. It's a fasting blood test too, so I've not had my required cup of coffee, I need coffee to function, lol. So after my appointment I'm off to my friends for coffee, cakes and a giggle.

Hugs,

Becky x

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Becky, love the glittery flower on her hat :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card becky..she is so cute and coloured perfect love it hugs sassyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky,
    oohh, she's so cute!
    Lovely card!
    Hugs Pouwla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely, I hope your feeling better today xxx
    Wonderful card! I love your colours and beautiful design.
    I hope you don't have to test your own blood? I guess your not allowed to do that though??
    Love, melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally stunning Image Becky and your card is gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lovely. I purple is my fav colour, she looks fab! Hope your blood test went okay hun. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and the colours are so pretty

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky
    Very pretty card. I am using a lot of purple at the moment, as I am making one of my grandkids a scrap book (& her favourite colour is purple).
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creation Becky - love everything about it. I am so thrilled to be guesting with you gals for a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete