Followers

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Distressing At Midweek Magnolias

Hi my lovelies, how's your week going? Mine isn't too good, lots of night shifts, poorly heel leading to a poorly hip and a dicky tummy, but hey ho, everything has to go on. Our theme this week at Midweek Magnolias is 'Distressing', this is right up my street.


I've coloured Winter Tilda with my distress markers, and added subtle sparkle with Glamour Dust. The gorgeous papers are form Pion's Silent Night Collection, the inside is part of the 6 x 6 Snowflakes as are the Tilda Tickets. The other paper are both sides of Snowfall 12 x 12. The bazzill backing card and the tickets have been distressed with Walnut Stain the DP has been distressed with a Tim Holtz Distresser Tool and then machine sewn.


Along the centre I've put Tulle Pleat Trim with Ash Rose Shabby Seam Binding and popped some Organza Roses Trim along the top. The corrugated card is from my stash.


The flowers are White PoppiesCream Rolled RosesCream Chrysanthemums and roses from WOC. The pearls are Cream Melissa Frances Pearls.


Pop over to Midweek Magnolias and have a look at the gorgeous creations my teamies have come up with, it's also the lovely Teresa's debut at MWM.

I'm entering this card into the 'Anything Goes Christmas' at Fashionista.

Hugs,

Becky x

22 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I first spotted this card on Live and Love Crafts Becky. I just love all your details. judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Becky.... and that handmuff is just what we need now the weather is going colder.... well that AND a brolly!!

    I love your layout and those gorgeous flowers too..

    Hugs
    Christine x
    PS Hope you feel better today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Becky. Fab colour combo as well.
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, your tilda is fantastic.

    Cheers
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Красивая открыточка!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely done! And your coloring is amazing! Had to follow! :)

    Hugs,
    xx Tracey xx
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all the gentle hues Becky. Gorgeous card. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Bex, your colouring and design are so beautiful! hope your feeling better soon :( xxx
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable, Becky. I just love your coloring and I drool over your flower arrangements, they are so fantastic. Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Get some rest and get well soon, Hun.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becky, omg, this is fabulous, I really love this Tilda and colouring as always is gorgeous. Just love it.
    Hope you soon feel better hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lush work lovely. Such a cutie this Tilda. Love the soft colours hun. Hope you feel better soon sweets. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really love this one Becky, so gorgeous, love all the trims simply beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becky, das ist eine tolle Karte, aber alle deine Arbeiten sind wunderschön
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW.. I just fell in love with your card... Fantastic Coloring.. Gorgeous Pink Colors on her Clothes.. and Beautiful Flower arrangement.. Gorgeous Card.. You just got yourself a new Follower.. :o).. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spectacular, Becky!!!! Such an exquisite creation with the loveliest details!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hiya Becky, so sorry I'm late with my comment (I've had the Grandchildren for a couple of day) your card is as always a delight. Beautiful colour combo, layout and such a sweet Tilda. Stunning colouring hon.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so so sweet5. Gorgeous image, colours and love the design. Thanks for playing along with us this month over on Fashionista.
    crafty hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is stunning! Love your coloring and choice of colors!!

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at Fashionista Challenge Blog
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next time!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member at Fashionista Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card...love your image andcoloring :)

    ReplyDelete