Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Tilda With Cherries


Hi everyone, this week at Live & Love Crafts we're bringing you an autumnal theme, but with a slight twist, we're showcasing hunting or berry picking. I live right on the coast of the North East of England so these aren't really anything I'm familiar with, but I have lots of Tilda stamps to choose from and I've not inked this cutie up for a while, and I think she fits beautifully. I'm entering this card into the Bingo challenge at MDUC, I've done the right vertical line of flowers, green and sewing.


I've coloured Tilda With Cherries with my distress markers and added subtle sparkle with Glamour Dust. I've distressed the edges of Kitchen Garden from Maja Design with Walnut Stain


 I've stuck Jute Fabric behind the image and used Vintage Gingham Ribbon from Maya Road and stuck a matching Gingham Point Blossom on.


The centre piece of my flowers is a Vintage Findings Pearl Centre, the rolled roses are by Kort and Godt as are the Roses With Glass Pearls.



Hugs,

Becky xx



18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Becky, love this sweet Tilda, and such gorgeous colouring.Love the fabulous frame and all the details...gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky
    beautiful card,love the vintage finding pearl centre (reminds me of a brooch I used to have many moons ago), showing my age now lol. I couldn't believe it when I read that the challenge is with an autumnal theme, did I blink & miss summer rotfl.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, the image is gorgeous and coloured SOO beautifully. I love all the beautiful detailing too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Becky, this is amazing. I love this sweet image! Great colouring and lovely details! Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautyful card Becky!
    Hugs Pouwla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi......
    Here I found wonderful cards ....Melbourne florist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woowww it's beautiful!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful creation Becky!
    I notice you used the same border around your stamp as Elizabeth did, and it's pretty!
    Have a nice week
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is amazing! Really stunning!

    x Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG love your card very much !!! Superb colouring and superb details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, I'm still practicing with distress painting, but hope it will look like this - one day!! Love the colours and layout of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This Becky is really beautiful and the colours are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Becky, you know I love this card, but I have to tell you one more time! Everything is perfect, the coloring, the embellies, the little ribbon flower, the gorgeous flower arrangement, the way you distressed around the image... everyting. Love it! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Becky,
    I know when I see something I really like...told ya' this is an amazing card! Love the combination of the gingham & the jute fabric and the colouring is stunning.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looove this card. Gorgeous colors, papers, flowers and texture. Everything is beautiful. Love it!
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Janne

    ReplyDelete