Followers

Sunday 2 September 2012

Pearls at The Ribbon Girl

Hi my lovelies,
I hope you're having a lovely weekend, September already and as it's the first Sunday of the month it's time for another fantastic challenge at The Ribbon Girls Blog and this month our card challenge is Add Pearls.


Isn't this just the best challenge, at The Ribbon Girl there are so many gorgeous pearl things to choose from. I've coloured Little Tilda in with Distress Markers, I've also used the same red to colour some Cream Kort and Godt Chrysanths as I wanted the same colour in my flowers.


The papers are Christmas Paper Pad from Maja Design, these are gorgeous and I managed to get my sticky mits on two pads :). I've used 20mm Lace and Pearl Trim and so that my image didn't stand proud I carefully removed the pearls, with a craft knife, that would have been under the image, and then used the pearls in my flowers.


I've got two 13mm Diamante Spacers with 8mm Ivory Flat Back Pearls. I've also stuck several 5mm Self Adhesive Ivory Pearls on the card. I've distressed the Kraft with Walnut Stain and distressed the edges of the DP with a Tim Holtz tool and then machine sewn them using Cream Top Stitch Thread.


I've said before, but I think wings need to sparkle so I've added glamour dust to them, and theres also Stickles on the flowers.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs

10 comments:

  1. just..WOW....she is so lovely.Love what you did with the flowers.
    Greets from Martine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really stunning! Tilda is so cute and you've done an amazing job colouring her! I also love your embellishing.

    x Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Becky, so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky, this is wonderful, I love the colouring and the papers are gorgeous. Fab detail too.
    Enjoy your day hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Becky. Gorgous papers and lovely image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card lovely, love her blingee wings, so pretty!!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Christmas card, I just love it! Great papers, lovely coloring and the layout and embellishments are beautiful. The pearls, glitter and punches are wonderful details. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Becky truly beautiful and the colours and image are gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete